- To create an extraordinary oral and maxillofacial surgery department that is regarded by patients, other healthcare professionals, and the community at large as one which exhibits honesty, integrity, and dependability throughout all facets of our work.
- To establish state-of-the-art facilities, where we can provide an uncompromised array of services to our patients in the most technologically advanced and environmentally sensitive setting possible.
To be recognized as the team in the dental community which provides the highest quality of care and service in a warm, caring, and comfortable.
- Our mission is to provide the utmost in quality care in a safe and healthy environment while performing the highest standards of dental procedures for our patients.
- To educate and train students in the discipline of Surgery and to expand the body of knowledge of this scientific field through research.
- To merge the skill and acumen acquired in dentistry with the knowledge and confidence of medical surgical speciality by treating minor surgical to major inpatient surgical treatments.
- To ensure understanding of the broad perspective of surgery and to ensure translation of basic knowledge to applied clinical sciences. Inter-department interaction and cooperation to achieve a common goal of knowledge-based skill enhancement.