Santosh Deemed to be University in NCR Delhi, offerning MD Microbiology Course all over the nation with highly nailed clinical skill faculties under the guidance.
Major activities of the department are centered on teaching, diagnostics and research.
Department caters to following courses :
MSc. Medical Microbiology
Medical laboratory technology
B.Sc CLINICAL NUTRITION
The main thrust areas for research in the department are:
The research is conducted on patient’s samples after due consent from patients, relatives and IEC.
The focus of Department on
- Continuous progress in the field of patient care and diagnostics
- Provide state of art diagnostic facilities, especially to the deprived sections of our society,
- Reduce the turnaround time and keep a vigilant eye on the antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of the bacterial and fungal pathogens
- The laboratory is fast growing with a scope of automation and incorporation of the most advanced rapid diagnostic techniques.
|1||DR. ASHUTOSH RAWAT||Professor & Head|
|2||DR. DAKSHINA BISHT||Professor|
|3||DR. GEETA GUPTA||Professor|
|4||DR. ANKITA GUPTA||Assistant Professor|
|5||DR. ANUJA GUPTA||Assistant Professor|
|6||DR. RITU JAIN||Assistant Professor|
|7||DR. JAGDEEPAK GILL||Demonstrator|
|8||DR. LALITA RASTOGI||Demonstrator|
|9||DR. MEET GUPTA||Demonstrator|
|10||DR. NAHID PERWIN ANSARI||Demonstrator|
|11||DR. NEHA KHASA||Demonstrator|
|12||DR. NISHA BOLIA||Demonstrator|
- Diagnostic Laboratory,
- Research Laboratory,
- Seminar Room,
- Demonstration Room equipped with Audiovisual Aids
- More than 30 publications indexed in high-impact journals during the last 5 years.
Achievements by the faculty:
- Rising Teacher Star Award.
- Paper Setter and External Examiners for UG and PG of various Universities
- IQAC and NAAC Coordinator for the University.
- Resource/ Trained faculty in Medical Education Technologies
- Resource person for BMW Management Training of HCW working for Delhi Government
- Assessor for NABH, Niti Ayog Project Review and Validation for District Hospitals, ECHS
- Members of different Sub Committees of Santosh University.
NABL Accredit BSL-2 Molecular Laboratory