MBBS, MD Pathology
Head of the Department: Santosh medical college –July 2020 till date
Professor Pathology: Santosh medical college –Aug 2019 till date
Professor Pathology: Rama medical college 3 June 2017- 6 Aug 2019
Associate Professor: Rama medical college 1 July 2014- 2nd June 2017
Associate Professor: Hind Institute of Medical Sciences- 2 June 2014 -30 June 2014
Assistant Professor: Hind Institute of Medical Sciences - 1 June 2010- 1 June 2014
M.D Pathology tutor: Kasturba medical college, Mangalore –Manipal University, 2007 – 2010
WORKSHOP & TRAINING:
- Participated in international workshop on research grant writing on 10th-12th dec 2020
- Basic course in biomedical research sep- dec 2019
- CISP workshop at Rama medical college 28-30th May 2019
- 5th hands-on workshop on cervical cancer screening at NICPR , Noida-2017
- NABL internal auditor training( ISO 15189 :2012) – 2nd to 5th june 2016
- Medical education technologies (MET): Jan 2014 (KGMU, Lucknow)
- Workshop on research paper writing skills-2011
- Online fellowship in GI pathology 2018
- Online short course in soft tissue pathology- 2020
CONFERENCES & CME:
- Participated as a Delegate in Virtual Cytopathology CME 2020 organised by dept of Pathology ,SRMS IMS, Bareilly on 13/12/2020.
- Participated as chairperson in National SANCON at Santosh medical college, Ghaziabad on 10th and 11th October 2020
- Participated as speaker in skills conclave at Santosh medical college, Ghaziabad on 3rd October 2020
- Participated as delegate in webinar by Nasik practising practitioners association -18 Aug 2020
- Attended the Live Webinar on “Evidence Based Medicine In Current Clinical Practice “On 13th Aug 2020
- participated as Delegate in CME titled 'Cytomorphometry in Different Diseases' held on 27 and 28 June 2020
- Poster presentation on MTSCC a rare renal tumor Feb 2020
- Participated as chairperson in CME titled holistic approach to pain at Santosh medical college, Ghaziabad on 22nd Nov 2019-11-25
- Participated in Westgard symposium quality control 2.0 on 13th may 2019
- Delegate in the CME titled platelet counts & transfusion, Apollo hospital Noida 14th Nov 2018
- Delegate in the CME titled liquid based gynae cytology and HPV testing at Fortis hospital ,Noida on 5th May 2018
- CME on screening for cancer in women ,May 2018
- First annual SSPH & PGTI update on Paediatric Transfusion Medicine practice -6 Aug.2017
- International Cancer Congress 2016-haemtological Malignancies : controversies & consensus-7 Feb.2016
- Pathcon & lab expo -13 dec 2015
- CME on Hematology & transfusion medicine : The interface, Nov 2012
- Thesis presented: “Cytodiagnosis of salivary gland tumors and its histopathological correlation” in 2009.
- CME and Workshop in hematology, Mangalore- March (delegate). 2009
- CME: ‘Interaction with Dr.Vinay Kumar (Robbins), Mangalore- June (delegate) 2009
- Attended as a delegate in International CME in Pathology held at Goa Medical College, Goa in April 2009
- KCIAPM- CME, Mangalore- February (delegate) 2008
- KCIAPM- CME, Mangalore- March (delegate) 2008
- KCIAPM- CME, Mangalore- July (delegate) 2008
- KCIAPM- CME, Mangalore- March (delegate) 2008
- CME on “Role of Immunophenotyping in the diagnosis of Lymphoid neoplasia” – October (delegate) 2008
- KCIAPM- CME, Mangalore- November- (delegate)- Case presentation on “Small Cell Carcinoma of Larynx” 2008
- KCIAPM CME, Mangalore - August (delegate) 2007
- CME programme on Blood Safety, Mangalore- October (delegate) 2007
- Poster presentation: “malignant melaonama of the cerivix and vagina” at KCIAPM State Conference in Davangere, Karnataka in November 2007
- Indo-US CME (International) on Pediatric Hematology and Oncology- November (delegate) 2007
- Seroprevalence of transfusion –transmissible infections among prospective blood donors in a tertiary health centre,Ghaziabad(U.P)
- Cytomorphological study of palpable breast lump by Fine needle aspiration cytology
- Histopathological study of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding
- Clinicopathological patterns of anemia in children
- Cytomorphological study of lymph node lesions in a tertiary care centre.
- Tyagi MS, Singh S, Bajpai M, Dhot PS. Distribution and Occurrence of ABO and Rhesus blood groups in Blood Donors of Ghaziabad: A Hospital based study. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH : Volume-9 | Issue-9 | Sept-2020
- Kumar A, Kanaujia R, Bajpai M. Estimation of prevalence of dengue viral infection among clinically suspected patients attending a tertiary care centre in Uttar Pradesh, India. Int J Adv Med 2020;7:1414-7
- Kanaujia R, Kumar A, Bajpai M. Determination of nitrofurantoin and fosfomycin susceptibility among urinary Escherichia coli isolates. Int J Res Med Sci 2020;8:3274-6.
- Smriti S. dwivedi, Malay Bajpai Spectrum of endometrial lesions observed on histopathological examination of endometrial samples in women with abnormal uterine bleeding. Int J Res Med Sci 2019;7:4124-8.
- Smriti S. dwivedi, Malay Bajpai. Application of platelet parameters in diagnosis of adult sepsis patients. International Organization of Scientific research(IOSR-JDMS) , 2019,vol 18(5),:68-71
- Dileep K. Jain, Malay Bajpai. Liver Biopsy Study in Diseases of Paediatric Age Group International Organization of Scientific research (IOSR-JDMS), (March. 2017), Volume 16, Issue 3 Ver. I ,: PP 15-19
- Malay Bajpai, Aditi Raina. A study of Pap smears in a tertiary care hospital IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) ,Feb. 2016,Volume 15, Issue 2 Ver. I),: PP 93-95
- Raina Aditi, Bajpai Malay .Incidental Gallbladder Carcinoma- A Retrospective Study .IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS). (Feb. 2016),Volume 15, Issue 2 Ver. VIII, : PP 114-116
- Aditi Raina, Indu bhushan, Malay Bajpai. Patterns of Pancytopenia in a Rural Teaching Hospital of Western UP, India. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS). (Aug. 2015)Volume 14, Issue 8 Ver. VII, : PP 74-76
- Raina Aditi, Bajpai Malay. Experience with ectopic pregnancy in a hospital in india. Indian journal of applied research (IJAR) ,april 2015;Vol5 (4) :535-537.
- Uma tayal , Malay Bajpai. FNAC of salivary gland lesion- study of 126 cases at a tertiary care centre of NCR. Journal of medical and dental science research- quest journals.2014, Vol1 (2): 04-06.
- S.P. Rai, Malay Bajpai .The incidence of autoantibodies in Osteoarticular tuberculosis. Journal of evolution of medical and dental sciences 2013;vol 2, issue 28, page 5257-5269
- S.P. Rai, Malay Bajpai. Evaluation of efficacy of Flexiqule in osteoarthritis of knee. Scholars’ journal of applied medical sciences (SJAMS), 2013; 1(4):226-232.
- “Cytodiagnosis of salivary gland tumors and its histopathological correlation”
HONOURS & AWARD:
• Distinction in Microbiology
• First position in MBBS Final Professional Part 1
• Second position in MBBS 2nd Professional
• Merits in anatomy, forensic medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, community medicine, ENT, Pharmacology, Ophthalmology.
• First prize in medicine quiz -2004