AN INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON "RESEARCH IN COVID 19 PANDEMIC AND ROLE OF BIOETHICS "
An international webinar on "Research in Covid 19 pandemic and role of Bioethics " was conducted successfully on 15th october 2020 between 2pm to 5 pm.
- The program was held at 4th floor , Board room , Santosh medical college.
- The program was started by Dean Research and Bioethics Unit Head ,who welcomed the international/ national guest speakers.
- A detailed report about the activities of Bioethics Unit of the Institute was presented to all , that was appreciated by the Prof. Dr Russel D'Souza, Chair , Education Department, International Program of Bioethics,University of Haifa, Melbourne, Australia
- Head , National Dental Bioethics Program and Vice Dean, Santosh Dental College gave an insight on upcoming activities of the Chair.
- Prof Russel D'Souza, Prof. Madalena Patrico, Prof Derek D'Souza, and Prof Animesh Jain delivered very interesting talk on effect of Covid 19 pandemic on different aspects of Research.
- The international webinar was actively attended by more than 100 faculty and students globally.
Thankyou all for making this webinar a grand success.
Prof (Dr) Jyoti Batra- Dean Reseach, Santosh Deemed to be University
Prof ( Dr ) Rajiv Ahluwalia- Vice Dean ,Santosh Dental college