WORKSHOP ON “ORIENTATION TO THE STUDENTS AND INTERNS OF SANTOSH DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY FOR INITIATION OF RESEARCH PROGRAMME”
(Santosh Deemed to be University (Ghaziabad) did organize a sequence of Webinars on the 16th, 19th, and 22nd April 2021)
Objective of the sessions was to do Brain Storming and create the awareness and importance Research during the course of their studies.
- The Orientation was on behalf of the Student’s Research Cell of the Santosh Deemed to be University
- On the 16th of April, Student’s research cell team leaders did a Brain Storming for the students.
- On the 19th of Dr. Kailash C. Agarwal, Head of the Department of Pediatrics, Santosh Deemed to be University has oriented the Intern students.
- On the same Day, Faculty members from Central Research Facility, Dr. Sivanesasn Dhandayuthapani, and Dr. Neeti Mittal, did a FDP for the Faculty members on how to involve the Students into research.
- On the 22nd of April, An external Speaker, Dr. Piyush Gupta, President of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
- All the session were very interactive.
The event report is for your kind information, review, records, and further use in /promotions/other purposes appropriately.