MBBS, MD (Pediatrics)
Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Dialysis Medicine (2015) from IGNOU
Bronze Medal for 2nd position in Physiology during MBBS and
Bronze medal for overall excellent performance and first position during MD examination.
Special commendation certificate for running Polio eradication for pulse polio.
Bronze medal in MD Pediatrics for standing first in the examination
Bronze medal in physiology MBBS examination for second position
Awarded state medal for Pulse Polio Programme by Govt. of Delhi
Awarded meritorious teacher award by National Board of examination in 2019-2020.
- Das KK, Kumar A, Paul P, Aggarwal KC. Application of pediatric risk of mortality-III score to predict outcome in critically sick children admitted in a tertiary care pediatric unit in a developing country. Indian Journal of Child Health. 2016;3(2):93-7.
- Rathore DK, Nair D, Raza S, Saini S, Singh R, Kumar A, Tripathi R, Ramji S, Batra A, Aggarwal KC, Chellani HK, Arya S, Bhatla N, Paul VK, Aggarwal R, Agarwal N, Mehta U, Sopory S, Natchu UCM, Bhatnagar S, Bal V, Rath S, Wadhwa N. Underweight Full-Term Indian Neonates Show Differences in Umbilical Cord Blood Leukocyte Phenotype: A Cross-Sectional Study. PLoS one 2015;10(4):e0123589.
- Murtaza K, Aggarwal KC, Kumar A, Jindal M, Batra A. Effect of timing of cord clamping on iron stores of infants born to anemic mothers. Indian J Child Health. 2015;2(3):99-103.
- Aggarwal KC, Gupta R, Sharma S, Sehgal R, Roy MP. Mortality in newborns referred to tertiary hospital: An introspection. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. 2015; 4(3);435-438.
- Mittal A, Aggarwal KC. Childhood cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy. Indian J Med Res. 2014;140(2):319–320.
- Mittal A, Sehgal R, Sureka B, Kumar A, Aggarwal KC. Giant cerebral cysticercosis in an infant confused with a thalamic glioma. J Child Neurol. 2014; 29(11): NP154-6.
- Sharma S, Gupta R, Sehgal R, Aggarwal KC. Atypical presentation of posterior reversible encephalopathy: in a child with bilateral grade IV vesicoureteric reflux. J Trop Pediatr 2014;60(4):331-3.
- Singh A, Arya S, Chellani H, Aggarwal KC, Pandey RM. Prediction model for low birth weight and its validation. Indian J Pediatr. 2014;1(1):24-8.
- Mittal A, Aggarwal KC. Poland's anomaly. Indian J Med Res. 2014;139(3):476.
- Mittal A, Gupta R, Sharma S, Aggarwal KC. Stress Induced Hyperglycemia in a Term Baby Mimicking Diabetic Ketoacidosis with Stroke. J Clin Neonatol. 2013;2(4):190–192.
- Sharma S, Aggarwal KC, Deswal S, Raut D, Roy N, Kapoor R. The Unusual Presentation of a Usual Organism – the Changing Spectrum of the Clinical Manifestations of Plasmodium Vivax Malaria in Children: A Retrospective Study. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013;7(9):1964 – 967.
- Mittal A, Aggarwal KC, Saluja S, Aggarwal A, Sureka B. Platelet Functions and Coagulation Changes in Indian Children with Nephrotic Syndrome. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013;7(8):1647–1650.
- Aggarwal M, Sood V, Aggarwal KC, Aggarwal A. Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis: Myriads of Presentation. Pediatric Oncall 2012;9(2).
- Aggarwal M, Sood V, Deswal S, Aggarwal KC. Caudal regression syndrome with bilateral popliteal webbing without maternal diabetes: a rare entity. Childs Nerv Syst. 2012;28(10):1819-21.
- Aggarwal M, Sood V, Aggarwal KC. Tetanus in pediatric patients--predictors affecting mortality and role of immunoglobulin. Indian Pediatr. 2011;48(12): 987-8.
- Aggarwal M, Aggarwal KC, Karamchand, Aggarwal A. Intramedullary spinal cord abscess masquerading as spinal tumor. Indian Pediatr. 2011;48(12):973-4.
- Sood V, Aggarwal M, Aggarwal KC. Neonatal tetanus elimination in India-still a long way to go. Indian J Pediatr. 2011;78(4):491-2.
- Arora BS, Chugh S, Gupta B, Aggarwal KC. Dengue and chikungunya outbreak virus fever outbreaks in Delhi IgM serology status – a recent experience. National J Basic Medical Sci 2012;2(4):336-40.
- Aggarwal M, Aggarwal KC, Nair D. Have we made any headway in the diagnosis of neurotuberculosis? Place of real time PCR or real time PCR. J Peditr Infectious D 2012:7:139-43.
- Dwivedi A, Gupta R,Agarwal KC, Rani U. Effect of triple antiretroviral therapy on CD4 count in pregnant women with and parent to child transmission.Int J reprod Contrcept obstet Gynecol.2020 Nov; 9(11):4462-67.
- International Conference on Birth Defects and Disabilities 2015 in Tanzania: Poster presentation: “Prevalence and spectrum of birth defects at birth in tertiary care hospital”
- WHO fellowship on early parent to child intervention (Kangaroo Mother Care) in Sweden in March, 2015.
- Delhi IAP Conference, 2015: acted as one of the judges for oral presentations.
- Neocon 2015 at Bhubneswar: guest speaker (Topic: Follow up of pre-term newborns), acted as one of the judges for oral presentations and quiz coordinator for nurses.
- Attended Dr. K. C. Chaudhary Oration organized by IJP and AIIMS on 13th September, 2015.
- National facilitator for IAP for Mission Udai and mission Vaccine and infection
- National facilitator for NRP, FBNC, for NNF ,India
- GOI facilitator for ARSH,IMNCI,FIMNCI and HBNC
- Nominated as an expert by GNCT,Delhi for evaluation of AEFI
- Expert in pediatrics for national
- Examiner for pediatrics for MBBS,MD and DCH and PGDMCH and DNB
- Invited as an expert by many professional bodies for expert talk like ILBS,IAP etc.
- PI for many research projects for WHOSearo) like NBBD and DBT like sepsis markers etc.
- Inter-country facilitator for IYCF programme and ICCM for WHO
- IAP faculty for school health
- Examiner for MD in pediatrics for many universities like PGIMER, Chandigarh, HP university and Delhi and IP university
- Guest faculty for RAK college of Nursing, Delhi
- Academics counselor and programme Study I/C IGNOU for PGDMCH programme,GOI