MBBS, MD (Public Health Dentistry)
More than 7 Years
- Senior Lecturer & Off HOD, SMBT Dental College, Sangamner, Nashik
- Senior Lecturer, Rajasthan Dental College, Jaipur
- Assistant Professor, RIMS Dental College, Imphal
- Reader, Santosh Dental College
- Evaluating the pH and Buffering Capacity of Saliva in 12 years old School Children With and Without Caries–A Pilot Study.Journal of Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry, Volume 17, 2011 Pg 118-121
- Vista of Cleft Lip and Palate in India: A Review. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, Vol 1,Issue 6, Dec 2012Pg1102-1111.
- Affordability of Population towards Dental Care in Mathura City -A Household Survey. Global Journal of Medicine and Public Health. Vol 1, Issue 6, 2012 Pg 1-8.
- Management of HIV Associated Occupational Needle Stick Exposure in Dentistry: A Review: Journal of Madhya Pradesh, Dental Association. Issue 4, 2012 Pg 21-24.
- Gutka-A Malignant Entity Seeks Benign Exit In India: A Review. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. Vol 2,Issue 3, Jan 21, 2013 Pg 245-251.
- Mercury Toxicity- A Public Health Concern- Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. Vol 2, Issue 9, March 4, 2013Pg 1122-1124.
- Attitude and Knowledge towards Tooth Avulsion among Sports Teachers- Journal of Reviews of Progress. Vol -1, Issue 3, May15 2013 Pg 1-6
- Occupational Exposure to HBV or HIV: Which is More Significant- Journal of Dentofacial Sciences. Vol. 2, Issue 3 Pg 37-40
- Oral Submucous Fibrosis: Comparing Clinical grading with Duration and frequency of habit among Areca nut and its products chewers. Journal of Cancer Therapeutic and Research. Vol. 9, Issue 3, Jul – Sep 2013 Pg 471-476
- Dental Trauma:Athletes, Coaches and School Teachers Must Know: A Brief View:Saudi Journal of Sports Medicine. Vol 13, Issue I, Jan – Jun 2013 Pg 7-9.
- A Rare Case of Oral Erosive Lichen Planus in Pediatrics. Journal of Advanced Oral Research, Vol 4, Issue 3, Sept–Dec 2013 Pg 24-28
- Comparison of Salivary and Plasma Glucose Level in Type II Diabetic Patients. Journal of Research and Advancement in Dentistry. Vol 3, Issue 1, 2014 Pg 263-268
- Oral Lichenoid Lesion and Amalgam Restoration: A Case Report. Scholars Academic Journal of Biosciences (SAJB). Vol 2, Issue 8, 2014 Pg 553-555
- Dental Students’ Knowledge and Attitude towards Caries Management and Prevention. Journal of Research and Advancement in Dentistry. Vol 3, Issue 2, 2014 Pg 82-89
- Study of Reason for Low OPD at SMBT Dental College: An Open EndedQuestionnaire Survey. American Journal of Advances in MedicalScience. Vol 2, Issue 3, 2014 Pg 26-33
- Aesthetics and Immediate Partial Denture: A Case Report. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol 2, Issue 2, 2015 Pg 473-478.
- RCT of Maxillary 1st Molar with Two MesioBuccal Canals: A Case Report.International Journal of Dental Advances. Vol: 1, Issue: 1, 2015 Pg 7-10.
- Significance of Working Length in RCT: A Case Report. Global Journal of Advanced Research. Vol: 3, Issue: 2, 2016 Pg 96-100.
- Menance of Quack in Dentistry: A Case Report. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. Vol 15, Issue 4 Ver. X (Apr 2016), Pg 115-118.
- Antibiotics Prescribing Habits: An Evaluation of Dental Practitioners in Manipur, North East India.International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. Vol 5, Issue 3, May – Jun 2016, Pg 623 – 627.
- Patient Satisfaction and Low OPD at Dental Colleges. Review Literature. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. Vol 15, Issue 7, Ver II (Jul 2016), Pg 59-64.
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders among Dentist and Yoga Pose. Quest Journals Journal of Medical and Dental Science Research. Vol 3, Issue 8 (2016) Pg: 25-31
- Assessing the Efficiency, Post-Operative Pain andComplications Associated with Single, One & Multiple Visit Endodontic Therapy. International Journal of Current Advanced Research. Volume 6; Issue 7; July 2017; Page No. 4779-4782.
- Prevalence of Use of Tobacco Products among Aizawl Population. Accepted for Publication
SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS IN CONFERENCES:
- Scientific Poster: “Lifestyle Related Oral Health Today’s Problem Tomorrow’s Solution”3rd National PG Convention, IAPHD, Mathura, 24 July– 26 July 2009.
- Scientific Poster: “Mouth – Window To Overall Health” 14th National IAPHD Conference, New Delhi, 9 April – 11 April 2010.
- Scientific Paper: “Comparing the pH and Buffering Capacity of Saliva in 12 years Old School Children with and without Caries” – A Pilot Study. 15th National IAPHD Conference & 4th PG Convention, Mysore, 3 Dec– 5 Dec 2010.
- Scientific Poster: “Lifestyle Related Oral Health Today’s Problem Tomorrow’s Solution”
- 3rd National PG Convention, IAPHD, Mathura, 24 July– 26 July 2009.
- Scientific Poster: “Mouth – Window To Overall Health”
- 14th National IAPHD Conference, New Delhi, 9 April – 11 April 2010.
Scientific Paper: “Comparing the pH and Buffering Capacity of Saliva in 12 years Old School Children with and without Caries” – A Pilot Study.
15th National IAPHD Conference & 4th PG Convention, Mysore, 3 Dec- 5 Dec 2010.
- Life Member, Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry
- Life Member, Indian Public Health Association
CONFERENCES & CDE PROGRAMS:
- CDE: “Cariology Fill without Drill”,Sardar Patel Dental College, Lucknow, 8th Feb 2012.
- CME cum Workshop on Trauma, during the 7th MESOCON 2017 by Medical Society, Regional Inst of Medical Sciences, Imphal on 25 Mar 2017.