M.D. Anaesthesiology at Santosh University is a three-year Postgraduate M.D. programme and a 2-year Diploma Anaesthesiology programme that includes the study of managing medications provided to the patients for surgery either by inhalation or by injection that causes reversible unconsciousness thus minimizing post-operative pain and suffering.
This program trains students for managing patients in Operation Theater, I.C.U., casualty and various peripheral calls, Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
We also provide round the clock anaesthesia services for obstetrical and other emergencies.
Eligibility Criteria for M.D.Anaesthesia
- A M.B.B.S degree holder from a MCI recognized university can pursue this course that covers the study of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care.
- Candidates Should qualify NEET PG entrance exam.
Opportunities after Passing from Santosh
There are various Opportunities after completion of M.D./Diploma Anaesthesiology from Santosh University:
- Can pursue super speciality course in critical care, neuroanaesthesia, cardiac anaesthesia , transplant anaesthesia and pediatric anaesthesia
- Can pursue various fellowship courses in Pain management, critical care, cardiac, neuro and pediatric anaesthesia in India and abroad
- can join as a Ph.D. In various university
Employment after passing from Santosh
- Can join as a Senior Resident in any medical/dental college.
- To join as an Assistant Professor in various medical and dental college
- Can join as an attending Consultant in various renowned hospitals across the globe
- Can join as an intensivist in Intensive critical care.
- Can run his own hospital
Why Choose Santosh?
- Best institute in India for medical courses.
- Excellent faculty with many years of experience.
- Guest lectures are also taken by highly skilled visiting professors.
- Rooms for self-reading for students in the Central Library.
- The perfect environment for learning and research in the health sciences will be provided.
- Preventive, primitive, curative and rehabilitation aspects of medical care will be taught.
- Our OTs are equipped with the latest equipment for all major, minor surgeries and ICU.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching, seminars, case presentation, journal clubs are held on a regular basis.
- Morbidity and mortality meeting is conducted on a monthly basis.
- The postgraduate students rotate through all the clinic units and OTs in the department. All the postgraduate residents are assessed daily for their academic activities and also periodically.