IQAC of Santosh Deemed to be University has become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realisation of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The IQAC of the University has been developed with prime task to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks;
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education;
3. Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
4. Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
5. Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
6. Development and maintenance of institutional database for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.