Welcome Dear MDSNEET 2022 Qualifier!
Heartiest congratulations on qualifying NEET Exam. It’s time to decide about your branch for post-graduation. We appreciate your interest in Periodontics & Oral Implantology out of a variety of Dental Specialities (MDS) to opt from clinical branches. As you are aware Periodontal health is important for preventing dental and gum disease, preserving teeth, and supporting overall health for a healthy, beautiful smile, this must be a priority. Wishing you good luck for the future- Hope you make the right choice!
1. BDS and MDS
2. Integrated PhD
3. Fellowship in Perio aesthetics
4. Value added courses– Intra Oral Suturing
Why you choose Santosh Dental college
This is probably one of the most important questions you can be asked during choosing Best Dental College.
Admission through the Apex counselling conducted by DGHS, Central Govt. of India for Deemed Universities, More than 25 years of dedicated services in Education, Healthcare and Research, NAAC Accredited Premier Deemed to be University with 800+ Bedded Teaching Hospital with associated NETWORK Hospitals in NCR Delhi, Most Approachable location in Delhi-NCR Region.
Innovative Teaching, Learning and Evaluation Process at Santosh Deemed to be University
We offer you the convenience to pay Fees via Quarterly Instalments.Fee details are just a click away at https://www.santosh.ac.in/pg-course-fee
Hassle free joining, no rushing from here and there, a single window joining process without any service Bond, Security Deposit or any Bank Guarantee like formalities.
Hostel is available and optional to opt (not Mandatory)
1. For each post Graduate
1. With proper Protective equipment & Safe environment
INSIGHT INTO THE DEPARTMENT
1. Coveted MDS and PhD programme.
2. Excellent exposure of clinical procedures with focus on special cases.
3. Very well placed Alumni
4. Best platform to achieve national and international recognition
5. Focus on Research with abundant publications.
6. Emphasis on student and faculty scientific enrichment, extension and progression.
7. Cohesive and Progressive Department
8. Recognition by UNESCO chair in Bioethics HAIFA as National Dental Bioethics Unit at Santosh Dental College and Hospital, Santosh Deemed to be University
Our Team and Their Publications
Dr. Shweta Bali
She is HOD of the Periodontology Department and a Member of the Board of Academic Council At Santosh University
A total of 98 Departmental Publications under her guidance were published in various 98 journals
Our Teaching Programme
1. Discussions | Poster presentations Topic assignments Projects
2. Seminars Journal clubs | Assessment of teaching skills
RESEARCH TEACHING METHODOLOGY
1. Thesis | Library dissertations Intra-mural projects
2. Good research lab environment Additional Research Projects
PRACTICAL TEACHING METHODOLOGY
1. Suturing model practice Study model analysis
CLINICAL TEACHING METHODOLOGY
1. Interdisciplinary approach Treatment modalities.
2. Excellent clinical exposure Case presentations
3. Case discussions including progress and modifications.
4. Clinical demonstration
TYPES OF TREATMENTS OFFERED TO PATIENTS AND LEARNT BY POSTGRADUATES
1. Regenerative surgeries | Muco-gingival surgeries
2. Perio-plastic surgery | Aesthetic correction
3. Implant dentistry
4. Non-surgical therapies | Pocket reduction procedures
5. Use of grafting procedures | Therapies using blood derivatives for the better effect of the therapy
6. Guided tissue regeneration surgery
7. Inflammatory markers in periodontics
8. Biofilm management | Micro surgical techniques
9. Root coverage procedures
STUDENT COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT PROGRAMME
1. Poster competition conducted for undergraduates on oral hygiene day 2019.
2. Nukad natak conducted as a part of community awareness on world oral health day 2019.
STUDENT SUPPORT & PROGRESSION
Dr. Shobhit Arora Dr. Charan Preet Wadhwa
Chess competition 3rd prize in Poster Competition, PG Convention All India Level
1. Dr. Divya Swaroop has qualified NBDE
Done further studies from Boston University
2. Dr. Sadaf Nishat
Has joined as professor at IP Dental College
3. Dr. Vandana Sehgal
Working at Medanta
4. Dr. Akbar Naqvi
Working overseas at Hamard University