NEET PG Counselling 2020: Procedure
Santosh Deemed to be University is the NAAC Accredited Premier Deemed to be University. It has 25 years of excellence in healthcare, research, and education. In 1995 it came up as one of the top institutions in India for studying medicine in Ghaziabad. Since its inception, it is considered as the best medical university in India. It has a 600+ bedded teaching hospital in NCR Delhi. The University offers innovative teaching, learning and evaluation processes. In order to take admissions in the PG medical courses in Santosh Deemed to be University, the candidate should appear in NEET PG of the application year which is organized by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Candidate must be qualified as per the result declared by NBE. The candidate should follow the following PG counseling procedure for getting admission in the University.
Step 1:Counselling Registration: All the NEET qualifiers of the current year have to register through the Central Government Counseling conducted by DGHS for Deemed Universities at www.mcc.nic.in.
Step 2:Selection: Then the second step is to select the PG medical counseling.
Step 3:Fees Payment: The candidate now should get registered by paying the DGHS announced Deemed University Counseling Refundable Security + Registration Fees For Example if announced Refundable Security is Rs. 2,00,000 and announced Registration Fees is Rs. 5000.,then One has to pay Rs 2,05,000 for registration for Deemed Universities. Kindly Note properly the payment method carefully, normally these have are through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking only. In the case of cards, one must ensure the card transaction limit must be above Rs. 2, 05,000.
Step 4: Choice Filling: After login in comes the choice filling. First, you have to choose the course/specialty then you have to select the institute. Kindly go through completely Participating Institution details available at mcc.nic.in before locking your choice as most of the time, unlocked choices would get automatically locked on a prescribed schedule.
Finally, you have to wait for seat allotment result as per the counseling announced schedule.
Important Instructions for NEET PG Counselling 2020
· Usually Deemed and Central Universities have three rounds of counseling which is followed by one final mop-up round for stray vacancies at the institution level.
· Andhra Pradesh &Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counselling from the year 2018.
· Only those candidates who did not register in round one can register for round 2.
· The candidates have to pay only the higher fee i.e. of Deemed University Rs. 5000 if they apply for both AQI and for Deemed University.
· If the candidate gets a seat allotted in round 1 then they are required to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities. It is after that only that the candidate can exercise an option to participate in the next round (2nd Round).
· In the case of discrepancy in spelling in documents, the candidate is required to carry proof that the documents belong to him/her in form of an affidavit/undertaking.
Documents which are required at the day of counseling include:
· Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
· MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
· Internship Certificate
· NEET PG 2020 Result/Rank Letter
· NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
· High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth.
· Category Certificate (If applicable)
· Identity Proof
· Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
Ensure You have gone through a properly counseling scheme, schedule, and participating institution's details. You should also keep visiting regularly notices at www.mcc.nic.in. If you need any procedural assistance you can always contact the university helpdesk.
Note:- For exact details please refer to PG NEET Bulletin issued by MCC before the counseling starts.