First of all, let’s know what actually is M.D in Pathology? It is a postgraduate course where one acquires the knowledge of sub-specialties in Histopathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology, Clinical chemistry, blood banking, and hematology. After completing this course students become pathologists of a high standard who will be able to help the suffering patients through their precise diagnostic skills. They will be able to serve the community better by becoming good researchers and teachers.
Eligibility Criteria for MD in Pathology
- It is necessary for the candidate to have passed M.B.B.S from a reputed university/Institute which is approved by the Medical Council of India and also have obtained a minimum of 55% Marks in it.
- It is a must for them to qualify the NEET Qualifier PG Entrance Exam for admission in the College.
It is a career-oriented 3 years course that provides a lot of scope to the candidates which are as follows:
- Senior Residency in Pathology in various Government Hospitals and Medical colleges across the Country
- Faculty in various Teaching Hospitals across the Country
- Consultant Pathologist at Corporate Hospitals and diagnostic centers.
- Researcher at ICMR Affiliated Institutions in India and world-class institutions abroad.
- DM Histopathology and hematopathology.
- 1 Year PDCC course (Blood Banking & Immunohaematology)
- 1 Year PDCC course (Blood Component Therapy & Apheresis)
- 1 Year PDCC course (Hematopathology)
- 1 Year PDCC course (Renal Pathology)
- 1 Year Post MD Certificate course in Cytopathology
- 1 Year Post MD Certificate course in Immunopathology
Other Career Prospects after the Course:
- Opportunity to work in Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pursue Research and also do a Ph.D. for research and development positions
- Research writing, Professional publications, editing scientific news articles.
Areas of Employment after M.D in Pathology:
- Medical College
- Healthcare Organizations
- Research Institutes
- Lab director
- NABL & NABH auditor and assessor
Why Choose Santosh?
- One of the major reasons for choosing Santosh for MD in Pathology is its department:
- The Department of Pathology of Santosh provides patient care, services, education, and research and was established in Santosh Medical College in the year 1995.
- Comprehensive state-of-the-art services in Histopathology, Cytology, clinical pathology and Haematology are offered by the department.
- There are fully equipped practical laboratories for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the spacious department.
Key Features of the Department:
- Facility for hemolytic workup and coagulation studies
- Department has a library with many books journals
- Curriculum designed to prepare not only competent pathologists but also to promote and prepare them for higher education
- Orientation to and promotion of research activities.
- Best infrastructure facility
- Experienced and dedicated faculty
- Well-equipped air-conditioned labs with fully automated machines
- Penta-headed microscope for postgraduate teaching
- 24 x 7 functioning laboratory and Blood bank
Except for its department the other reasons to choose Santosh Deemed To Be University are:
- One of the top institutions in India for the study of Medicine
- Runs on a triple mission of service, education, and research
- The environment of learning and discovery apart from your degree
- Atmosphere to carry out research in health sciences as well as extensive healthcare
- World-class faculty from reputed institutions in Delhi, Advanced educational experience with guest lectures.
- Self-reading for the students in the Departmental library
- Seamless learning with self-directed lectures
- Santosh encompasses integrated teaching methodology through a structured teaching program
- Trained with preventive, primitive, curative and rehabilitative aspects of medical care
- Experience of an aesthetic environment for your overall development and growth
You will get the best MD Pathology courses in Delhi NCR at Santosh Deemed to be University with which you will be able to make prompt ant accurate diagnosis in the various sections of pathology.
Tags: MD Pathology courses in Delhi NCR, pathology course in Delhi NCR, pathology in Ghaziabad