MBBS from SNMC AGRA
MS from LLRM Medical college Meerut.
23 years After Post Graduation
17 years of Teaching Experience
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- She is an anterior segment specialist with a wide range of experience in all types of Cataract Surgeries, Cornea Surgeries (PK and Lamellar Keratoplasty), Glaucoma Surgeries, and Oculoplastic Surgeries.
- Having 17 years of teaching experience, more than 45 publications in national as well as international journals, and having delivered many lectures in different national conferences, I aim for my students to excel in their learning journey.
- She is also a reviewer of various Indian journals and international journals like the Indian Journal of Ophthalmology and the European journal of Ophthalmology. Invited as a faculty in various national conferences like DOS, UPSOS, AIOS, ACOIN etc.
- She is a Life member of the All India Ophthalmology Society, Uttar Pradesh Ophthalmology Society, Eye Bank Society Of India ,Indian Society Of Cataract Surgeon and Delhi ophthalmology society and Indian Society of Carnial and Refractive Surgeries and has always shown active participation in all the events to keep updated with the new advances and development in the field of ophthalmology.
- She has around 45 Publication in various National and International Journals
- Dr. Satanshu Mathur Endowment ACOIN Award by Association of Community Ophthalmologist of India in 2023
- Outstanding Contribution and Extraordinary Services in Eye Camps’ by Prabudh Nagarik Association Trust in 2023.
- Research Excellence Award 2023’ by the Institute of Researchers .
- Appreciation Award by Superintendent of Tihar Jail New Delhi for Organizing Eye Check-Up Camp
- "Distinguished Ophthal Professor of India Appreciation Plaque" by the Forum of Opthal Professor of India in 2022.
- Honour for taking efforts in Health Initiatives During the Pandemic - 2021
- Best Academician Award under the category of Medical Science - 2021
- Certificate of excellence in reviewing - 2020
- 1st Prize Winner in free paper by Post Graduate student, as guide in DOS - 2020
- 3rd Prize Winner in Poster by Post Graduate Student, as guide in DOS- 2020
- Woman of Substance - 2018 By Indian Medical Association.
- President Appreciation Award - 2018 By the Indian Medical Association.
- Honour - 2018 By National Summit of Teachers in Ophthalmology.