1. To offer higher standards of education to post graduate students and to inculcate its application in day to day prosthodontic management on geriatric patients.
2. To promote and encourage the Postgraduate for inter professional collaboration in research while focusing on overall well being of the patient.
3. To prepare graduate who can respect the field of Prosthodontics and can promote the values of the Profession.
1. To rehabilitate the patients with advanced prosthodontic materials with digital technology
2. To teach current comprehensive prosthodontic skills to the post graduate students
3. To create world leaders in the specialty of prosthodontics by having comprehensive knowledge and upgraded skills
4. To outreach the patients of the nation in the most remote areas through various community programs
5. To establish a research and reference centre in the field of Prosthodontics.
PRACTICAL TEACHING METHODOLOGY:
Exams) In Various National Universities.