INSIGHT INTO THE DEPARTMENT:
- Excellent exposure of clinical material with focus on special cases. Very well placed Alumni
- Best platform to achieve national and international recognition. Focus on Research with abundant publications.
- Emphasis on student and faculty- scientiﬁc enrichment, extension and progression.
- Recognition by UNESCO chair in Bioethics HAIFA as National Dental Bioethics Unit at Santosh Dental College and Hospital, Santosh Deemed to be University
- Cohesive and Progressive Department.
- World-class Infrastructure
- Special focus on Research, as all thesis and dissertation topics are related to current topics that are relevant in modern Prosthodontics such as implants, Digital dentistry, material science, and FEM.
- Excellent exposure of clinical material with a focus on special cases. A Team approach is followed, students and faculty work together on research projects and clinical cases.
- Holistic growth of postgraduate students with monthly assessments, and extensive clinical exposure to make our students confident to compete with the current times.
- The department has an intraoral scanning facility also so all students shall be trained in digital dentistry also which is need of an hour
- Digital workflow
- Emphasis on student & faculty-scientific enrichment, extension, and progression with regular Conferences, CDE’s Programs, Skill Conclave, and workshops.
- Recognition by UNESCO chair in Bioethics HAIFA as National Dental Bioethics Unit at Santosh Dental College and Hospital, Santosh Deemed to be University.
- Cohesive and Progressive Department, all faculty members are invited as guest speakers at various national and international platforms , students are encouraged to participate in conferences .
- Young and motivated faculty trained from well known and reputed institutes from all over the country.
- State-of-the-art fully equipped Implant OT.
- Maxillofacial clinic in conjunction with Santosh Medical College and Hospital.
- Very well-placed Alumni.
- Stipend for post-graduates
||Dr. Rajiv Gupta
||HOD & Professor
||Dr. Akshay Bhargava
||Dr. Pooja Malhotra
||Dr. Priyanka Thukral
||Dr. Ankur Gupta
||Dr. Mansi Nautiyal
||Dr. Pooja Kumari
||Dr. Akanksha Sharma
||Dr. Krati Sharma
||Dr. Mansi Singh
||Dr. Prachi Thukral
||Dr. Mohd. Azeem
||Dr. Anju Kumari
||Dr. Laxmi Priyadarini
||Dr. Bharti Dua
||Dr. Mamta Kumari
||Dr. Arun kant
- Complete Dentures
- Implant Prosthodontics
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Maxillofacial Prosthesis
- Fixed Partial Dentures
- Individual chambers for post graduate
- A fully equipped Department Library with all the latest books and journals.
- Poster presentations Topic Assignments Projects
PRACTICAL TEACHING METHODOLOGY:
- Demonstrations on Study Models and Patients
- Patient exercises (Removable Prosthodontics - Complete dentures & Partial Dentures)
CLINICAL TEACHING METHODOLOGY:
- Excellent clinical exposure
- Case presentations
- Case discussions including progress and modiﬁcations. Clinical demonstration
RESEARCH TEACHING METHODOLOGY:
- Library dissertations Intra-mural projects
- Good research lab environment
- Extramural Projects
TYPES OF TREATMENTS OFFERED TO PATIENTS AND LEARNT BY POST GRADUATES:
- Complete Dentures.
- Removable Partials Denture.
- Flexible Dentures.
- Fixed Partial Dentures.
- Cast Partial Dentures.
- Precision Attachments.
- Aesthetic correction and Smile Design.
- Laminates and veneers
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics.
- Extraction socket regenerations
- Implant Dentistry.
- Full mouth Rehabilitations.
- Full mouth Implants.
- All on 4 prosthesis
Recognition and achievements of faculty:
1. Dr Akshay Bhargava- Former President in IPS 2021
2. Dr Akshay Bhargava : Received ICD award for Santosh Dental college as “Shri
Prabhu Dayal –Jamna Devi Memorial Award for Year 2021”
3. Dr Akshay Bhargava Principal of the Year Award 2021
4. Dr Puja Malhotra Outstanding Implantologist of the Year Award 2022
5. Dr Rajiv Gupta Best Implantologist of the Year Award 2022
6. Dr Mansi Singh Rising Prosthodontics of the Year Award 2022
7. Dr Akshay Bhargava contribution as jury member and as treasurer to Indian
8. Dr Rajiv Gupta –Best scientific paper for his paper entitled ‘Ridge split an answer to
severly narrow ridges”